Top international performing arts professionals go to MusicalAmerica.com for
- The most trusted news and information on the Web
- Leading industry news and exclusive features
- In-depth industry coverage
- Frequently updated news stories, reviews, databases
- Wide range of valuable industry resources and tools
- Our loyal readers return each day
The site contains a wealth of data, including international industry news, all contact information and articles from the print directory and archive information. There are subscriber-based and free areas.
PERFORMING ARTS NEWS
- Daily international news stories
- Performance reviews
- The most respected critics in the industry
- Quick-read summaries of major media stories
- Posted Monday through Friday
CONTACT INFORMATION-30+ Databases
- Over 14,000 contacts and addresses
- Hot links for all Web site and E-mail addresses
- Easy search by budget category, type of event, state, country, etc.
- Updated on a quarterly basis
- Available for purchase as a downloadable ASCII file
- Non-subscriber access to first three listings.
Be a part of a great community!
- Find a Contact—Search Databases—FREE for first 3 results
- Buy a List—download contact information to your computer
- Rent a Photo—search the Musical America archives
- Plan & Book Travel—access East Tour & Travel Management software
- Post Press Releases
- Post Events
- Receive our E-Newsletter
- Access Industry Links
- Directory Articles
- Limited Search (artist, manager search, or industry contacts)
We're the place to be.
"I read the news on MusicalAmerica.com before I read The New York Times! It's invaluable to me." —Bonnie Blankenship, Crossover Media